Friday, April 27, 2007

Frustrated, Angry and Annoyed

Talked to the Registrar at the U of A today. One of the reasons that they will not consider transferring ANY of my courses (including my Psych) is because CBC states that they have a "Christian Worldview" and since they don't know what that means...I would have to start from square one. Yes. I have a Bachelors Degree and have a solid chunk of my First year at the Graduate level. But apparently a Christian Worldview is sub par I'd have to start all over again - which really doesn't make any sense when one considers that most Universities have a Christian foundation. Anyway - I have until Tuesday to decide if I want to even be considered for the Faculty of Arts. I also hate the fact it seems so belittling, "O, you took your degree at a Bible College," as if I'm intellectually challenged or stupid. So frustrating...

So here I sit...reminding myself that I'm not dumb or inadequate and that CBC was an incredible part of my education - for life, work and ministry. :) (although it seems they've changed their mission statement).

No comments: