Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Disjointed...maybe incoherant?




Because I joke about it so often, I think I have a few students convinced that I have a hairy back. It's great.

"It's always winter....and never Christmas." I believe we've had snow for the past 180 days. It's still snowing as I type. (sigh).

Today is a good day. I finally got around to doing my dishes and taking my garbage out. I'm not immaculate but I like to be somewhat clean...things were getting out of hand.

I've been swearing a whole lot more in my head this past little while...and I also need to figure out what I'm doing with my life. Maybe I should become a pirate...

This evening I was doing some stuff in the dorm and one of the students was listening to a choir. In my head, I thought, "I'm pretty sure that's the CBC choir and I think that's the year Dan sang in it." And then I thought, "Heck no, how would he have that CD, it must be Taylor... but somehow I failed to realize they were at that high of a caliber?" I continued working... and thought, "Isnt' this Tony Funk's arrangement of 'How Deep the Father's love? Surely, I must be on crack!' So finally, I asked... and he told me it was the Taylor Choir. I kept on working. And then I a new song came and I recognized Claire's voice and new it was CBC - so I went back. Sure enough - he didn't realize it wasn't Taylor, a random friend had downloaded the CD onto his computer. Creepy little Christian circles.

1 comment:

Bid said...

kathleen - I think there would be some grammatical errors in here. I think you no what I mean.