Monday, April 23, 2007

AHH!!!

Next to Labour Day Weekend, I've decided that grad is the craziest weekend as an RD. All other staff and faculty get to go home in the evenings... what do I do? hang out, say goodbyes, briefly go through people's rooms, etc... I'm exhausted. Now I have a week to fly through all the work that I need to get done (the only reason I'm blogging is because I have to wait on other people for some things...so I have 15 minutes to kill...actually just to breathe). I also have final exams this week. Really, my body is telling me to go close myself off into my room and hybernate - which to me, doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think I'll have to wait until next weekend... but already, it's beginning to look pretty busy. More with hanging out with people since no one has really seen me for the past month or so - between homework and my job, my social life has been impacted. But atlas - I shall be free to sleep and gallivant very soon... I hope.

What's with Facebook? I finally registered because everyone was sending me these requests. Eventually, I got curious - but I'm not sure how this differs from myspace or something like that. Am I missing something here? I know it's surprising to all of you that I'm not "in the know," because I'm all over pop-culture like a mennonite woman in spandex. Okay so maybe I'm quite negligent and quite apathetic toward pop-culture - now I can receive the worst Youth Worker Ever Award! Anyway - someone fill me in on this Facebook thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see you in spandex.
that would be worth the nightmares i might endure after that.

Jemma said...

I own a pair of spandex. I only ever briefly consider putting them on - and then I stop and realize that I might be endangering all of mankind. Facebook. It does not differ from myspace. It is addictive and a little bit evil. Really, I am only on it to show the world how many friends I have. And by the world I really just mean david. we are having a competition.