Friday, April 06, 2007

DayLight Savings - I'm a keener!


Apparently, "Daylight Savings" happened on Wednesday night and no one else realized it. This year, I had two. You see, when I got up on Thursday morning...I got ready etc... went out to my kitchen and it was an hour earlier than what I had anticipated. Daylight Savings had come to my house, kinda like the Easter bunny...but there were no cadbury mini eggs under my pillow. The only thing that I can figure out is that I was sleeping walking or doing weird things in my sleep. Which doesn't really surprise me because I often have huge problems sleeping. On good nights, I only wake up 3 or 4 times. But the past month or more has been stupid and ridiculous and I haven't been able to fall asleep before 2 am in the past 2 or 3 weeks...and then of course I wake up an excessively amount. This usually goes on until I eventually begin to feel like I'm going insane and somehow my body either crashes or if I'm desparate I'll rummage around to find drugs.

Anyway - the only thing I can figure is that I was sleep walking because I didn't touch my alarm and my clock had the right time when I went to bed. Sometimes I do strange things in my sleep - most of them tend to be geared to screwing myself over. It's my alter-ego trying to get revenge. Such as my first year of college when I decided to hide my keys on myself. I had to tear my room apart to find them. They were hidden in a little box at the very back of my desk drawer - because I always store them there!!!! Or say last year - when I hid my drivers liscense, medical card, social insurance number and birth certificate in a box filled with nice smelly candles, etc... and put it on the very top shelf of my closet. Those of you who know my vertical status would know that would be difficult to do without a chair. One thing I have yet to find would be my Passport. I think I put it "somewhere safe." That way no one can still it... or in my case, USE it. Glad I'm my own worst enemy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, i have had your passport this whole time. Come on over and I'll give it back to you?