Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tribute to Music - not a necessarily a review



I don't aprticularly appreciate the music video itself - but I've always loved this song and lately it has gone through the jukebox in my head. (I don't know if you are all aware of this, but my head is pretty much a non-stop juke box). I've even noticed in a few dreams that I have songs in head and it's not even me singing the!!! I have my very own life soundtrack.

Another one that has actually been a frequent flyer - especially as of late, would be this next one. Again - I'm not keen on the video...although the pics are nice.... having the words are a little much. A litle bit of fromage maybe, yes??? Sometimes I find my prayer life interesting in that I might not be in a place of "speaking" but there's a definite element of where my being connects to the music in my head. I don't know if that makes sense. Anyway - I connected with this song and thought others might as well...

No comments: