I thought I should follow up and give an update as to what I've been up to. Maybe you thought I was kidding in my last blog...the reference to a nap? Um...yeah, not so much. While I might not always sleep (sleeping IS NOT my spiritual gift), I do at least put the time and effort in. So I did that for an hour. Then, as I was cleaning my apartment (because you always have to have a clean space to work in)I thought, "If I'm going to write a paper, I should go buy a USB memory stick because I'm tired of having all of my documents in different locations." So on the way to BestBuy... I stopped at the video store. Went to Best Buy and got a rad (yes, I did use that word) deal. It was $20 off. When I got home - I discovered that not only did my memory stick come with 50 free songs that I can download - it came with a few games, such as Sudoku. NOT A GOOD MEMORY STICK TO HAVE! So Friday night - that's what I did. Watched a lame movie that I never did get into - maybe the Sudoku was distracting me? I doubt it. It was just dumb.

Saturday - was a beautiful and glorious day. I wanted to go for a walk outside so badly. BUT I didn't because I needed to do homework. I slept in. Dusted my furniture. Went around and visited some students in my building because just because I'm busy, doesn't mean I should neglect them!!! And then started my paper about mid-afternoon. I would also like to point out that my super was amazing. Why make a sandwich when you can learn how to make Manicotti? It was particularly delicious. Good recipe. I highly recommend it. And then later in the evening I went to hear live Jazz (that was pre-planned a week ago though!!).
So here I am...having been successful in the art of procrastination. Although, I am a little disappointed that in all the things that I had wanted to do in all of my procrastination...I never got around to reading my church constitution.
No comments:
Post a Comment