Sunday, March 25, 2007
Latest Business Expense: I'm not making this up.
I'm at my parent's this weekend to work on a paper. My dad is doing some plumbing in the downstairs bathroom....you see, my mom teaches Music for Young Children and her studio is downstairs. Apparently, the toilet (which is a normal, standard toilet) needs to be replaced with a new toilet because one of her students has clogged it 3 times - and not by toilet paper. The volume is not problem, but rather the width of the plumbing...both of the toilet and the individual. They are not compatible because the one seems to produce more than what the other can handle. I find this somewhat amusing - the fact that my parents are actually replacing their toilet. But I feel bad for that kid. And maybe someone needs to talk to their parents. But for now - apparently bathroom renos are in the works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hmmm...that reminds me of something....everytime I hear a story like that, I relive one specific summer day...and then laugh hysterically.
Yep - I totally thought of that fine summer day immediately. Good times!!! And I thought you might appreciate this story!!!
Crazy coincidence. I also was in Westlock this weekend. Now before you get mad, I was only in Westlock for a total of 10 minutes (I stopped for gas on the way home from a conference in Smith). And I didn't know that you would be there too. But I remember thinking it would be funny/awkward to find your parents' house and drop in on them.
Nate - that makes me so sad. So close and yet so far. If you bought gas from Mohawk - it would have been worse because they live maybe 10 houses away.
I think the last time I saw you guys was at your wedding....it's been too long! So you should let me know a weekend in May and I'll come visit (not the May long because I have a wedding to attend).
i think you are the laziest person i have ever met in my entire life. oh yes, and definitely the most overbearing.
youth camp, eh? wanna be my senior?
I think you are older than I am my friend!!!! maybe I'm wrong...but for some reason - I feel very young when I'm with you!!!!
what?!?! WHAT?!?!? i am DEFINITELY not older than you. maybe i have the poise and maturity of your elder, but I'm 97% sure you're older. maybe it's because i'm taller?!??!?!
Post a Comment