Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is it me or is this office smaller?

Ever feel overwhelmed with the amount of "stuff?" The walls are closing in and I feel clausterphobic...maybe I should install a window. That would help...not only to get rid of the "early 90's green" but probably it'd be a great stress releiver. So yeah, right now I'm nearing a high stress point - and I keep on telling myself that in 2 or 3 weeks - well, definitely by May 1st - it'll decrease significantly. (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...). I have 6 meetings today - and a night class (I'm actually taking a lunch break today because things are that full... normally I don't take one and plow through in order to finish...so here I am on my lunch...ranting!!!) I know it might come as a surprise to all of you, but I'm not much of a "meetings" type of gal, so that probably doesn't help. I know, my "winning" personality has "I love meetings" all over it :) But I have a ridiculous number of meetings that are the "routine ones" and then each week, another 9 per week are added for a project that I'm working on. But I'm also having to try and get those off of a recording - as well, I have this monster paper in a couple of weeks that also involves sitting down with my family members and interviewing them. So what is the moral of the story? Go to Hawaii because meetings suck. Also, it's okay to beat up your friends if they are going to Hawaii - it's valid especially if they rub it in your face. Violence is acceptable. Don't beat up your boss though, even if she is going to Victoria next week. I hear that doesn't go over well and it's not really encouraged. I've noticed that Anna and Jenna are particularly spiritual lately and have been on this "you shouldn't envy" kick. I admire them for their godliness, although I'm not entirely certain that would be the correct word for it. I will admire one thing though....their freakin' plane tickets to Hawaii on Saturday!!!!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

envy is wrong kristy. I'm glad that you have picked up on that;) Hawaii wasn't that great anyway. especially without you.
J