Friday, March 02, 2007

Some things never change

I have a crap load of homework to do right now. So what am I doing? Catching up on email...and realized I haven't blogged in at least a week. Clearly, it's time to blog. I also realized that my apartment could use a bit of a cleaning... This all seems so familiar. You would think that having completed a degree, being in the work force for 3 years - being a part-time student for 2 of those years...taking on extra-curriculars - you'd think that I would have improved on this procrastination thing. Clearly, I have not. My life is very scheduled now, you'd almost think that I was a responsible grown up. (The height thing isn't really in my favor though...neither does the face that looks like a 16 year old...but believe me, you'll hate me when we're all middle aged...unless of course I go white early, which might be in my genetics. Man, did I ever go on a tangent on this one). ANYWAY - I realized that I am quite gifted at time management - in fact, now I schedule moments of "sponteneity and procrastination." Maybe that's seems rigid...but I'm still pleased that I have those moments!! In fact, since I do not think that Paul's list of gifts were exhaustive, I 've decided that I would like to aspire to acquire the gift of procrastination. According to Ron Voth, I just need others to affirm that gift in me.

Well...I'm gonna go have nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We both seem to have the same procrastination skills. I blogged about that last week in an attempt to refrain from actually accomplishing anything to do with my homework. Even now, I need to write 2 papers in the next 48 hours but just spent the entire sunday hanging out with company. It was brilliant.