"When I found the wallet in the road, I started wondering about the guy who owned it. Who was he? Was it William Gregory of 2407 Eastwood Lane, like the driver's license said, or was it someone else? And what was he going to spend his $220 on?
About a week later, I started wondering again about the wallet guy. What was he like? And where was he going to spend his five dollars?"
"I didn't want to cut down that tree. But I had no choice. It was growing right where I'm going to build my house, if I can ever get enough money together to build it and if I also have enough money to buy the land. That's another thing: I need to find out who owns that land."
Jack Handey.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
iiii''''''mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thinking of calling you tonight.......................................................ko tu doma par tas?
Post a Comment