February 15th is approaching...which I think we all know what that means. Valentines is over!!!! I mean, wait, that's not what I was meaning. February 15th is the deadline I have to let Taylor know what I'm doing. My contract ends at the end of April.
As it is now, I do not believe that I will be back, living on campus. I'd be open to review other proposals....but I'm for sure not living where I work. I'm tired. I need space.
I've applied to the U of A - that would be this elite University that is located here in my city. When I was looking into applying, I had no idea that I was applying to attend such a GRANDE school. I was told that they don't recognize my degree because it's from a Bible College. I loved that!!! So right now, I'm trying to get them to consider accepting transfer credits - we'll see if it happens though. If they do accept me, I could see it being another 4 years. Which, I'm not going to lie, I'm not excited about. BUT, if I get my Ed. degree, I'm hoping to get into the school system so that I can eventually get my Masters in Counseling and be school counselor. If I get my Masters now, I probably wouldn't find a job because I'm not in the system. So this is my long-term goal. It sucks, because I'd rather just go into counseling and this is going to require a whole heck of a lot of time, work and $. Delayed gratification sucks!!!!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
another proposal.
LIVING IN VANCOUVER WITH ME!!!
roomie????
i'm not puking today.
you wannnnna talk to sicky tonight? or do you have a pre-valentine's date?
I know!!!!! Kristy I feel your pain!!!!!!
WE NEED TO HANG OUT!!!!
jenna
Post a Comment