
I would have to say that there is this stereotype that Albertans don't really care about the environment. Which, when you consider the amount of oil that we pull out of the ground and the land and eco-systems that we destroy to do that...I would have to say, there might be a strong argument. But I was thinking about Global warming....and how nice it would be right now. That's right. Nice. You see, it's frickin' cold! No, we aren't in the -30 Celcius...but sometimes with the wind it gets that cold. But in general I'm just tired of the cold and the snow. I love Alberta, I really do. I just don't love 2 of the 3 seasons. I don't enjoy the winter or slush season. I can tolerate the road construction season. People joke about Canadians living in igloos, yeah well, I'm beginning to think that it isn's a joke. Right now, I could see why Global warming might even appeal to Albertans. It's not really a bad idea in light of the current conditions.
Disclaimer: This website may present both rational and irrational thought. Reader's discretion is advised.
No comments:
Post a Comment