Look...here I am, blogging again. All by myself. No reminders... no buzzers or alarms. My own free-will. I'm pretty sure I should get an award or something. I mean, seriously.... I'm the greatest. And if you don't believe me, I'll just tell you. (right Susan???).
Lately, I've been thinking about Pets. I really should get one. But since I am an RD and can't really have one that needs a lot of care and maintenance (walking, etc...). So I was thinking of getting a bird. I'll name it Flipper. Flipper the Bird. I think that will work out well. :)
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should win the Flipper award for writing two days in a row. Hmm flipper...I don't know...birds are noisy...maybe you should get fish...or a hamster...or a rat...I mean mouse...anyways keep us posted...I hope whatever you get you can keep it alive. Later
Post a Comment