Okay...we have snow. Now, contrary to popular belief...even though I say that I'm Canadian because that's where I live. I truly have this inclination to the BC island/mainland area. It gets cold here...and then there is this thing called snow. I was pretty pleased with how long we didn't have any for, in fact I constructed a false theology around it and everything... it goes like this, "God loves me best." In fact, I other staff believing it as well because they would pray for snow and I would pray against it (more like wishing...I can't say i was particularly devoted to it).... But I decided that maybe it'd be okay to get a little bit of snow since yes, a lack of snow could result in a drought. For those of you who know nothing about farming....a lack of water is bad...unless you're growing sand. Which is becoming increasingly popular.
But uh...we have snow. We're also getting more snow. In fact...I'm ready to start tying ropes between the buildings. That way Toni doesn't get lost. You walk outside and get a snow drift in your face. Not that this is bad. I would just like to appreciate looking at it from a distance vs. up close and personal.
And what's all this ground hog business? I thought he saw his shadow! This just goes to show how reliable ground hogs are...
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I dislike creepy...unknown posts.
we got snow this week! it stuck in surrey. I went to school in burnaby and it was spring there...but at my house, it's winter. i even made a snowman during one of my breaks from homework on friday. That was fun. I was happily driving home from school thursday night, and i was half way across the bridge and BAM! snow everywhere! i couldn't see where i was driving, people were pulling off the freeway, getting into accidents, i almost slid into a few cars waiting at a light, and i thought i was being cautious. i very much dislike snow here. let there be ridiculous amounts of rain any time, but don't snow here...
:)
av
Okay...now we are getting a heap of it again. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to dig my car out to go to church tomorrow. Today I got stuck on the road, and a guy had to help push me because I was blocking traffic.
Post a Comment