Monday, March 06, 2006

So lippy....

Good News. I have changed the options. Anyone should be able to post comments. I had originally changed them to that Anyone could, but apparently I didn't save the changes properly. Last week, I did change them. Those of you who were interested and informed me that you couldn't...if you so desire in the future to do so and it doesn't work, you don't need to swear at me like you did the last time (just kidding...no one swore at me). But yeah, let me know if you again find it doesn't work.

Other than that, I don't have a lot to say.

For those of you who are wondering, I'm leaning toward continuing to live with Taylor next year. We've been together since last August...We seem to work well together thus far, so why not make a longer commitment?. I'm not sure what will happen this summer...we might take a little break in our relationship or continue through. The logistics are still being worked out and we need to sit down and have a heart to heart. :)

Sounds a little shady eh? This is how rumours start.....

3 comments:

Jerthom said...

who's taylor??

Anonymous said...

I work at Taylor University College.

Jerthom said...

Oh I get it...a joke...I get jokes.