Well, Jeremy can take credit for my beginnings. That's right. Here I join the computer world of blogging. (who came up with that name anyways...it certainly doesn't sound intellegient (smart people spell it this way!!!)for all those people that blog to publish their deep, philosophical thoughts on life. You'd think that they'd come up with a better name for it!). I've thought about blogging other times....but decided I was too lazy to actually follow through with it...so I've never actually started. So here I am... not really promising myself or anyone that I will follow through on this. That's commitment for you. Actually, I have commitment issues. I discovered this last year...it all came to the surface when I was looking for a cell phone. I just went with the Pay-as-you-Go option, because I wasn't ready to make a 3-year commitment.
So yeah. Here I am. Blogging random thoughts. Nothing significant. Nothing profound. Just random....kinda like me...only different. But it might just keep people a little more updated on my life since I'm so terrible at emailing, etc....
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Kristy, I must say that I am honoured that you put me as the reason you started blogging. Keep it up...it's kind of lame and fun all at the same time. I think it's the new world...
later
Post a Comment