So it's been a while. My apologies. Life has been a little crazy. It all started off with Heat Stroke....that kinda put me out of commission for a bit. Then I went on holidays out to the island.... (yes, I was out on the island and no, I didn't look every one up. I was apologize....but I really needed to just rest...and when you see one...you have to see everyone, etc... Hope you'll forgive me. So now, I'm working and housesitting. I don't a phone or the internet, so it's a little interesting to communicate. Tonight I moved some of my stuff out of my apartment because they're going to renovate it. I'll be getting rid of the 70's bright red carpet and it will be replaced with a beautfil green with white diamonds scattered everywhere. When I saw it, I told them it reminded me of a hotel....wouldn't you know, that's where it was donated from!!!! Now my apartment can go from being a 70's trailer (complete with the panel boards) to a hotel lobby. It's going to be awesome. It does mean that my walls will be painted though...so I'm excited about that. One day, I'll post a pic of the carpet for you to all google over. (good word eh? I stole it from a search engine!!!).
O yeah. Today I coveted my neighbor's new truck. I want a truck and so now whenever I see one that I like, I think of JT and how he got one....
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHAT!!! you were on the island and didn't look me up??? Guess it wouldn't have helped considering I'm not on the island right now...so maybe I should rephrase my sentence...WHAT!!! you were in bc and didn't look me up...anyways I hope you had a relaxing time...we should hang out sometime...
i would like to announce that bidne's grammatical sensibilities have also taken leave...
may i present exhibit A: (yes, i was out on the island...etc. with no closing parentheses
exhibit B: 'i was apologize'
exhibit C: 'i don't a phone or the internet'
exhibit D: 'beautfil'
it would appear that teaching english is getting the better of me, and that i am no longer able to read a paragraph without spotting the brain breaks. however, coming from someone who refusese to use the shift key, this may just be a case of the deee-fried caterpillar calling the deep-fried banana crispy.
Lol. Raych - you are hilarious. Funny thing is...I thought about reading it through, because editing is sometimes important. And well....I was too lazy.
I would also like to point out that working with ESL students has been detrimental to my own language skills. Because of this deterioration, I have decided to learn a second language, just in case I lose my first one.
Post a Comment