Thursday, July 20, 2006
Cults and other social activities
I think most of you are familiar with my new religion of Kristyanity. I tend to mention it in passing every now and again. Anyone can apply really for 7 easy payments of $199.99 and you'll receive a complimentary T-Shirt. But lately, I've been thinking..."I landscape, I'm in shape, I don't want to lose that in August when I go back to being an RD." Now, last year we (some of the female staff( had casually talked about getting together to stay active. But I think that I'll actually start a club or something. I'll call it "Jehovah's Fitness." We'll run door to door....maybe even hand out tracks (maybe they are spelled differently, but I'm sure Rachel will be able to confirm for us). It'll be a good way to meet the community and attain those buns of steel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, bidne, you've got some good ideas...where do I sign up? I was thinking I could start an Abbotsford Branch of Jehovah's Fitness...
Done. People have to be a part of Kristyanity to join Jehovah's Fitness. (That way everyone has a T-Shirt to run around in), but for those in "leadership," they'll receive a complimentary hoodie. Definitely something to aspire to.
All payments should be made out to me personally. I do accept plastic.
Post a Comment