Heat
Long-johns
Wool socks
Gloves
Toques
Scarves
Heavy winter jackets
Down vests
Sweaters
Blankets
Fire
Ho Cho
This will probably won't mean anything to anyone...but I had a random moment (okay...not a good start since we all know I have those regularly). OK, so as I was walking home in the frickin' cold (not that I am bitter). Time seemed to freeze. (Appropriate). It was really weird. I have to walk 9 blocks from the bus stop because the transfer bus doesn't come that often...so it's faster just to walk that stand in the cold. So I was walking home during rush hour traffic along a very busy street - and all of a sudden everything was just incredibly silent and all I heard was the crunch of my shoes in the snow (and a plane off in the distance). But other than that....all traffic for some reason all the lights were coordinated and there was no movement... Everything was just still and quiet. It was just a very weird and unusual moment...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i feel that way every time it snows...but then that's because I live in the fraser valley...and everything really does stop when it snows, cause none of us know what to do.
HO CHO!!!
Post a Comment