Monday, January 28, 2008

There are some dumb things in life:



-31°C
°F
Overcast
Feels Like: -46
Wind: NW 28km/h
Sunrise: 8:26
Sunset: 17:08
Relative Humidity: 61%
Pressure: 102.01 kPa
Visibility: 3.4 km
Ceiling: 2000 ft

Cold weather is one of them. This morning I was walking to the bus stop and I'm pretty sure half of my face fell off on the street somewhere. It's okay though because I'll have to go home. So I can just pick it up on my way back. Yesterday, we had a blizzard and I was coming home from my parents. For the most part, it was an unpleasant driving experience...but not horrible. Except for that one turn. All of a sudden there was a white-out. Lost the road...there were two lanes and a vehicle was passing me on the left...and I realized, "Hey, that's the yellow line" I have no idea what he was driving on...

Of course, we don't cancel anything just because it's so cold. Of course not, we are Albertans. We can freeze through anything. As I was walking through the SUB at the University one girl was telling a friend "I wore three pairs of pants to school today...I'm still wearing two."

Anyway- the weather is frickin' cold right now...and I really wish I was somewhere warm....a beach would be nice too.

No comments: