Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Two Days....
I leave for Haiti in two days. Things are so crazy busy...right now, I should be studying for my Asian history exam that I have tomorrow mornings. Or maybe my Friday exam...but yeah. I need a break from everything...so here I am. Just thought I should tell you how helpful my subconscious is. Usually, I am my own worst enemy - and I still am...but at least this time I was trying to help. Sleep walking again. I had noticed that I hadn't seen my Amex in a bit, but knowing that I had last seen it in my room. Last night I spent 3 hour looking for it. Found it this morning. With the stuff I am intending to pack... all by itself, ready to go, oddly not with my wallet (because that would be logical), but no, with my toiletries...because that is where most people keep their credit cards! I really hate my subconscious....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You must be completely stoked (haven't used that word in a while)!!! Can't believe the time is here already for you to head to Haiti. I'm sure you're trip will be impacting for many reasons. Enjoy the holiday from homework:)
Post a Comment