Thursday, December 06, 2007
Drugs...can't get enough
Tomorrow is a grand day. Tomorrow is the day I start taking my malaria medication. Tomorrow marks "1 week until I go to Haiti." Hence, I need to start preparing for those vicious little mosquitoes. My only concern would be the "hallucinations" or "intense/unusual/bizarre dreams." Those are rare, you say? Yes, but I seem to already be getting the random, intense and some very disturbing dreams from taking Melatonin - which is also rare, but let's face it, I'm a rare individual. So I'm thinking my chances are pretty decent. Which is also exciting because I'll be in the midst of finals. This might be an interesting week. I think I'll be fine if the dreams are just random and confusing... maybe not very restful, but I'll be fine. Hopefully, I won't sleep walk though (2 years ago, I hid all of my major identification (driver's license, health card, birth certificate, etc...) on myself while sleep walking. I found everything in a box on the top shelf of my closet (I must have grabbed a chair and put it away afterwards)...the only thing missing was my passport, which I didn't find for another year and half.) Please note, I have given my passport to Mel for safe-keeping until I leave!!! Anyway - I'm intrigued by how it will all play out. BUT also very excited to be going to Haiti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man...I haven't checked blogs in a really long time...since when are you going to Haiti?? And why?? And why am I not coming??? Thanks for the invite...a true friend you are...a true friend...just kidding...have a good time Bid...we should hang out when you come back!!
I've been going to Haiti ever since I booked my ticket. Hopefully.... it is only now just hitting me that this could be a reality. but yeah. I'm going to go visit my friend Lori who is working at an orphanage there. I'm going from Dec 14-31st. And yes, we definitely need to hang out sometime. Mel and I have been discussing a road trip to Abby in Feb. (reading week). Maybe we should pick you up along the way????)
Post a Comment