Sunday, January 07, 2007

Did I mention I'm Brilliant?

Okay...I've decided to put all modesty aside and talk about how smart I really I am. I do think I'm quite gifted in this area and I've determined that this is one of my finer qualities. In fact, I'm almost convinced this is why Taylor hired me. Let me expand. The other day we were having a discussion and making some decisions on some stuff and I in all seriousness, made the profound observation, "Tuesday doesn't fall on Monday or Wednesday."

5 comments:

Kelela said...

haha! I love you KBID! You are extremely bright. I would have never guessed that tuesday doesn't fall on a monday or wednesday! Crazy eh! Have a blessed week!

kathleen marie said...

One of the brilliant minds of our times...thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

i'd like to take this opportunity to tell you what an amazing person i am. i think that's why you're friends with me, and i'm definitely friends with you because you're such a freaking genius!

Unknown said...

Kristy,

I am not quite convinced that you are brilliant. I am going to need some other examples of ingenious things that you have said.

Anna

Bid said...

Anna - I see where you're going with that comment... You're going to find our all of my "smart stuff" and then you're going to walk around and take credit for it!!!! There's no way I'm falling for that one.

Remember that one day when we met at the Java Jive in the HUB...oh wait, you weren't there because you were at the Java Jive in the SUB!!!! Good times. I look forward to more good times ballroom dancing!!!!!!!