Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Subsection of Kristianity

My Thoughts of Christian Bookstores etc... have really been quite beneficial for me. I've discovered my inner "entrepeneur."

I'm going to open up a grocery store. It'll be called "Never Go Hungry." We'll sell select times. Only those which are deemed "spiritual" or Kocher. My store will include the following items:

- Bread of Life, Bread of Heaven, Our Daily Bread (This will allow for the variety of grains of flour). I'm currently also working on a recipe for Manna, so keep your eyes open.
- Living Water and other drinks such as "Spirit Spritz" and "SonnyG."
- Fruit of the Spirit. This will include "SonKissed" Oranges. (Since we all know that the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate was an Apple...we will not allowed to be sold IN the store, but they may be purchased at the Fruit Stand just outside the door.
- All Meats will be the finest and we ensure our customers that they will be without blemish.
- Fish will come with your Tax Payment. (While Supplies Last).
- At the Check-Out Stands we will serve those Testamints that they currently sell at Christian Books Stores.
- Philedelphia Cream Cheese: we already have the commercials going for us, we might as well use them.
- Customers will receive a Free, complimentary WWJE? bracelet. (What Would Jesus Eat?).
- Also, please note that the store will collect 10% of each purchase which will either be given to the local Food Bank or put back on the shelves...whichever is most convenient.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristy,

I would like to make an online order for Manna. You see, I need to bring lunches to school but hate the hassel of packing one or making supper to bring leftovers the next day. I have heard that Manna can tide you over for about 40 years.

Anna

Sandra Plett said...

¨SonnyG¨? That kills me!! Seriously, I can´t stop laughing! All your products are just so awesome.