I'm not sure who does the "Deer in headlights" look better. It's a close competition. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY COMPARE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!! OH, KRISTY! I am having flashbacks. Especially of that ONE staff night off where we were making the other people SO MAD AT US (i think jessi?), and you were sneaking from bed to bed freaking the living daylights out of people, and I was shining flashlights on you. OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY COMPARE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!! OH, KRISTY! I am having flashbacks. Especially of that ONE staff night off where we were making the other people SO MAD AT US (i think jessi?), and you were sneaking from bed to bed freaking the living daylights out of people, and I was shining flashlights on you. OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment