Sunday, December 31, 2006
Shopping Online
Being the thrifty person that I am, I decided that I was going to see how much it would cost me to buy my textbooks online compared to what I would pay at the bookstore. I was so excited when I found one book for my Marriage and Family Counseling class for $5, compared to the $13.15 (yes, $8 is really exciting!!!). The book is called "Family Ties that Bind." Anyway, I ordered the book and just after I ordered it, I noticed the subtitle. Apparently, I had just ordered a book on knot tying and ropes. I am so clever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha that's a great story...thanks for sharing,
Jer
that's freaking hilarious!!! Just found your blog from Cheryl.
kristy...lately I've been having trouble with my trucker's hitch. do you think you could...
forget knots, let's just light things on fire.
happy holidays
jenna
too funny! well...you never know when it could come in handy :)
Post a Comment