Oh if only a masters in animation existed.... I'd be the most educated person in the animation industry. And, if I discover that I'm not the only one, I'd start a support group: OEAA "over-educated animators anonymous." That way, we can help each other cope with all the knowledge we have. alicia
man, i'm there!! i'll get my masters in literature so that i can...raise really well-behaved children...and cook a mean ham...and keep a house so clean you can eat off the floor...doesn't having your masters make you a superwoman? isn't this what a woman does? ps. hey bidne, long time no see.
4 comments:
Sounds like you've got lofty goals! You go girl!!
Hey! I can join you...I was thinking about getting mine so I can be a highly intelligent waitress...what do you think?
Oh if only a masters in animation existed.... I'd be the most educated person in the animation industry. And, if I discover that I'm not the only one, I'd start a support group: OEAA "over-educated animators anonymous." That way, we can help each other cope with all the knowledge we have.
alicia
man, i'm there!! i'll get my masters in literature so that i can...raise really well-behaved children...and cook a mean ham...and keep a house so clean you can eat off the floor...doesn't having your masters make you a superwoman? isn't this what a woman does?
ps. hey bidne, long time no see.
Post a Comment