Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I knew I should have started earlier
I have exams right now and I have/had a big break between two of them (a week). Normally I would have studied a little here and there, but this year, I took a few days off. In relation to all of this, sleeping isn't really something that I'm gifted at - but this week it has been particularly bad (I put the time and energy into sleeping but with very little results). The problem is...Sunday I was hit with the cold/flu. (I don't know what it is...but I feel like I've been run over by a truck). Good thing I need to be studying. Take today for example. I slept until 12 pm (sort of a feverish - walk up, sleep for about 15, wake up, go back to sleep...but I did it because i was actually getting some sleep). So then I studied for a couple of hours - felt exhausted and layed down for a bit, got back up studied... Apparently, I'm all about pacing myself. My brain is a little fried too. I'm sure the essays on my exams will be fully entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment