Friday, November 09, 2007

Works for me

This almost seems reversed - but taking public transit has decreased stress for me. You would think that I would become more rigid and anal retentive because of scheduling etc... but the opposite has been true. I leave whenever...thinking, I'll get there whenever... and take whatever bus comes first. Obviously, that is a luxury of living in the area that I live in. I walk down the street, thinking "if the bus is there to take me to 82nd, than I'll take it. If not, I'll walk the 8 blocks." It comes every half hour...but there seems to be this mystery bus that is there in the mornings and I have no idea what kind of schedule it runs on because it's not on the list. Maybe this is a bus I shouldn't be taking?) Usually, I see a bus off in the distance and end up running for it - that's how I get my exercise. Beyond that, I don't really want to over-exert myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What number is the mystery bus?
I never saw any mystery buses when I lived there...