Friday, November 16, 2007

Lately - life has been consisting of a whole lot of reading. In particular, I've been reading about the Battle of Seven Oaks. Which, I'm sure you would all find quite fascinating. Really, I'm reading these reports and accounts - men, behaving like children, saying "He started it," "Stop looking at me!!!" etc... of course, that would be my interpretation. I think the most enjoyable fact is that I'm pretty sure most of them are lying to a certain degree and lucky me, I get to decide who is and who isn't...

Anyway - I'm telling you all this for 2 reasons. 1) If you are going to leave historical records...please be sure your facts are accurate so that your children's, children's children don't hate you when they are trying to write a paper. 2) I should be writing my paper right now, but thought it would be a perfect time to blog...sounds vaguely familiar.....

Leave for Haiti in 28 days.....(it also means that the semester will be over in 28 days.... crazy.

No comments: