Lately, I've been really burdened about where our society is. Maybe being a University student has something to do with it...somehow it seems to be more blatant and in my face. But I don't think it's something we should ignore. There is no reason that the 80's have to come back. It was a cruel and very depressing era as it was, there is no reason to return to such a depressing period of time. I have noticed that coloured jeans are back on the shelves. And what's with the bodysuit-ish thing that seems to be popping up here and there?
It reminds me of Romans 1:a few verses here and there (in and mostly out of context).
"but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts...Although they claimed to be wise, tey became fools....Therefore, God gave them over in their...desires....they not onl continue to do these very tings but also approve of those who practice them."
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment