
One of the stressors in my life has been my East Asian history mid-term exam that I had today. It's unfortunate that they have a really rich history - and when I say unfortunate...I mean, it's unfortunate that I have to remember so many details for so many thousands of years. Other than that... I've enjoyed it.
In fact, I would say that I'm fluent in Asian now. Really...it's all about going back to my Asian roots. I'm not a banana.... (yellow on the outside and white on the in)...I think I see myself as an egg. That would be the Cau-cASIAN in me.
Anyway- my mid-term. BRUTAL!!! Seriously, how do you compete in a class where over half of the class is Asian. The curve is going to bite me in the butt for this class. Also - the essay question - which was worth 26 marks was absolutely absurd. I've never seen such a hard essay question EVER - and there were choices.
BUT let me tell you about the "experience" of the exam - I studied for this exam all week. Around 60 pages (typed) of notes. The other night (right after the manicipal election) I spent the whole night dreaming about voting about Asian history. It was frustrating because even in my sleep I knew how absurd it was and I wasn't even sure what there was to vote on. So I stayed up until about 1 am last night and got up at 6 am. The exam was at 11am. I was sitting in my exam - and realized that my neck felt all poofy and funny and it was just irritating me. Finally, I looked down to realize - my shirt was on backwards. I was at least wearing all my clothes...so it was all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment