Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have one of those names....



I have one of those names that if people call me Kristy, they are most likely to include the last name. I'm not just Kristy...I'm Kristy Bidne. Well...Anna - the clever girl that she is...decided to name her fish after me. Kristy Bidne the fish. The logic? For the sole purpose of making jokes. Here are a select few...

I bought Kristy Bidne for $7.
I have to go feed Kristy Bidne.
Kristy Bidne is a big eater.
You OWN Kristy Bidne.
Kristy Bidne never leaves my room.
When Kristy Bidne dies I get to flush her down the toilet.
Kristy Bidne has a nice body.

really...there are endless possibilities.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristy Bidne is very good looking.

you shoudl see her eat. She just sucks in a whole food flake in one bite. you should watch during her feedings sometime.

Bid said...

Kristy Bidne is pregnant...

What a second...how do we know that Kristy Bidne the fish is a she????

Anonymous said...

How can Kristy Bidne be pregnant? She's in a tank by herself!