Well. It's official. I've officially attending all of my classes and have looked at my syllabi. Not too shabby. I think the only challenging aspect will be that lovely little curve thing that all of my classes seem to be marked on. Pleasant.
I walked around and realized the RD within me. It's weird to be back on the other end of things. In group discussions I found myself trying to draw out those quiet "I'm freaking out on the inside" first year students. As I talked with them, I mocked myself as I heard reassurance coming from my lips. I wanted to hug the people who had the look of "I'm so scared, I want to cry!" But I restrained myself.
Also - I made a friend. They don't know this yet, and I don't even remember what this person looks like....but my friend said this "Let's walk around and get some more free stuff!!!" We were instant friends.
So yeah, I'm only taking 4 courses...which is sad because I wanted to over-load so I could get this done and over with...but that's all I can afford right now. I'm talking an Eng. class with a lady who's obsessed with D&D, an Earth and Atmosphereic Science Class that looks incredibly boring and has about 175 students, and 2 history classes. Pre-confederation one and an East Asian one. The east asian one is taught by this asian woman who makes these jokes and kills herself. It's really funny...not her jokes...just her. It's awesome.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment