Monday, September 17, 2007

Clarification

Some might know this...others might not. Grenville closed down (that would be the school I worked for in Ontario....remember the place that I was pretty sure they had been a cult? ) They say that it closed down because of financial reasons, which I don't doubt it did. It did also close down during allegations of spiritual and sexual abuse. All of this has been announced to the nation via the Globe and Mail. Just thought I should clarify though...since there are some who have questioned...I was not apart of this cult. The activities that the newspaper refers to did not happen while I was there. If they had...I so wouldn't have stayed if I had known about it. But yeah... just thought I should point that out. I was never in a cult... I also worked with some solid Christians while I was there. Most of us left after that year because things seemed to be heading downhill. I would say that the community had experienced some healing and freedom but not all people were comfortable with that and so things seemed to be shifting back in a negative direction. That is why I left. But yeah...not a cult member... never have been. Hopefully never well....

On a different note.

No comments: