Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Coincidence? Maybe not so much
Yes, I'm blogging 2 days in a row. But I have to tell this story because it's super random. Today I was working (surprise!!!!). Okay...that's not the story. But as I was garbage picking I found $20 in the ditch. Which, I thought was pretty dang good. After work, I went home, showered, made supper and then I was going to run to the grocery store to get some bread and I couldn't find my liscence. And then I realized....I had my liscense, bank card and CAA card in the back pocket of my jeans. Now, normally, I'm careful not to put other things in that pocket...today not so much. Yep. I lost all of them somewhere...either I threw them out with the rest of the garbage (as we go along we stuff the stray garbage in our pockets) or it was lost somewhere on a sight. AH!!! So frustrating. So I called CAA and told them (because I need my CAA card in order to get a liscense as well...). It was fine. They would renew my card and I have to go in tomorrow morning so that they can re-issue a new card for my liscense. And uh...guess how much it is to re-issue my liscense? $20.49. (Guess I'll be pitching in the change that I've found other days...). And the other cards I don't have to pay for. Kinda cool...definitely a God moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would just like to take this opportunity to tell you what an amazing person I am.
your blog is all about you. you. you. you. shouldn't there be a little bit more of me in there somewhere?? a nice little photo montage perhaps? or homage to all that I am, and all that I have to been to you throughout your life??!?!?!
Awesome blogging practice #2 - joining a blog mid stream and coming in like everyone has been waiting for you:
Hey Kristy Bidne! I finally found your blog! Now you can really speak what's on your mind.
See? Wasn't that annoying? On another note, I am now caught up on your life for the past months. Keep blogging.
Post a Comment