I've been weed wacking for the past week or so. So, pretty much yesterday was the worst day ever. I'm thinking that if the rest of the week is as bad, I'm going to quit. My crew leader is a bit of a jerk. And when I say jerk, I'm pretty sure that is an understatement. It's so weird. Yesterday, I was furious with him and was ready to tell him off...actually, 1 day later...I'm still not feeling so warmly toward him. He's rude, crude, and makes everyone feel like crud. It's pretty awesome. I think I really need to pray for much grace... I'm not a keener for just giving up on this job, because I really do enjoy this type of work....other than the big arms it produces... so yeah, I'm torn.
Lately, I've also felt really unsettled about being here at Taylor. It's kinda strange. So I'm not sure if I'm tired or what it is.... I don't even know how to explain it. I know that I've had a few other options thrown my way...good opportunities...and I don't want to stay here just because it's comfortable...because really, the word comfort and Taylor haven't really fit in the same sentence before... so yeah. I'm trying to figure out if contentment is a choice on this one...or if I'm maybe even being led elsewhere...which is weird because I had thought I was to be here.... so yeah. Random thoughts..... I guesss we'll wait and see what ends up happening over the next couple of months.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment