That is assuming I know everyone that reads this blog...
SO - this is the story. Part of me wonders if this is due to the fact that I've been on T3's as I was punched in the spine at work - but then again, my sister was also helping me...and she was not on narcotics.
About a month ago, there was a big article in the paper discussing ticks, and how they are really bad this year and that pet owners need to be really aware of this as ticks can have extremely detrimental affects to a pet. (yes, that was a run-on sentence...a good one eh?)
Well, this last Saturday I was sure that Gus had a tick. I, with the lovely assistance of my sister trimmed the hair all around and proceeded to try and burn the tick out. However, we couldn't get close enough with the cigarette lighter that I had and I wasn't interested in burning my dog. But then we also started second-guessing, "maybe this isn't a tick" so of course I look it up on the internet to find pics. Sure enough, I find pics that look close to what I'm seeing on Gus - so then I look at other ways to remove ticks. Apparently, using a tweezers and slowly pulling it out - the tick will release it's bite and it's taken care of. Well....as I'm tweezing... I notice Gus has another one on the other side...matching. That's right. There I was, the worst dog owner EVER, burning and tweezing my dogs nipple.
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor puppy!
hahahahahaha. thank you for sharing. that was awesome.
Post a Comment