Friday, June 27, 2008

Comments and other stuff

Look at that. I have some comments. Sorry, apparently I need to check my own blog more often. It's good $ Jer. The minimum I make is about $20 an hour... but the further away from the city (because we go all over) the better the $.

Susan - no one. Unless it's a special count and then we would rotate our lunches to ensure that someone is there. And no, it's no a posh job. If our numbers are off - we don't get paid because it's contract work. Obviously there is some flexibility for human errors but it does mean that we have to be alert.

Sandra - it's a provincial gov. job. don't worry, your tax dollars aren't going into it....not that you'd make enough down there anyway...unless of course you've opened up a sweatshop - I hear they are quite profitable. They do have counters, but we actually classify the vehicles, which they don't have technology for or it's too expensive, I don't know which. Either way, the Alberta government doesn't have it. They use the information for infrastructure - if a road needs to be expanded, thickened, stop lights, etc... In Alberta, we joke that we only have 2 seasons, winter and road construction - I thought I'd contribute to that.

Different Note:

The other night a young lady came to our house doing some sort of survey...I answered the door and she greeted me with "You must be the mom of the house!!!" (?)

A little advertise for all of you:


Doggy/Kitty Storytime at the Strathcona Library

Kitty Storytime
11 a.m. Wednesdays, July 9 to 30, 2008
Participation limit: 12
Please register by phoning 496-1828.

Calling all cats: you are specially invited to partake in a storytime that is the cat's pajamas! Children and cats must be accompanied by an adult. Pets must be on a leash or in a kennel at all times. Program will be held outdoors, weather permitting. Doggy Storytime
11 a.m. Mondays, July 7 to 28, 2008 Participation limit: 12 Please register by phoning 496-1828.
Looking for a dog-gone good

No comments: