Sunday, July 08, 2007

Last Thursday was a brutal day at work. It was bloody hot. 35 degrees...which I think should be illegal. BUT - worse than that. I had my very first car accident. That's right. A little fender bender. Who's at fault is debatable. I was at work (even better eh???) and I was just straightening the truck out for my parking stall - only took my foot off the brake to back up about 2 feet and HONK and crunch. She was backing up as well - which she must have backed out of there so fast because of where her stall was and where I was and the fact that I did check all of my mirrors...including those little "blindspot helping mirrors" ad she wasn't there. She says that her car stalled as she was trying to move out of the way. Which I don't believe automatics stall very often - it must have been very stressed out and just froze in the moment!! Anyway, since we were higher up the result was her back light was smashed out. She was sad because she had just replaced that light bulb. I assured her that since the casing was all smashed out it was easier to replace now. She wasn't all that amused. Weird...

No comments: