I am no longer living with Taylor. We broke things off a couple of monthes ago but it has taken me a bit to move out. It was weird going through things and figuring out what is mine and what's Taylors. But atlas, it is all done. Well, mostly. I have to drop by and pick up my garden tools sometime. But just so you all know...you can no longer visit me there because I've moved. Still south end, but in a different location.
Moving sucks. It's hard to down-size from an apartment to a bedroom. I mean sure, it is a house and living room objects don't have to go in my bedroom...but I still have a lot of stuff. Unpacking is a bit of a nightmare.
So yeah. Right now I'm living without a phone. I have the internet though. Before things were reversed. Phone, no internet.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you may have lost a spacious apartment, but you have gained so much more!!
So, does this mean you're no longer working at Taylor? What are you going to be doing this fall?
Post a Comment