Friday, July 06, 2007

I seem to be having technical difficulties. It's rather annoying. I had already typed out most of this blog and here I am starting all over again. Like I mentioned earlier...in the blog I already started to write....I can't seem to put a title on this. strange...

side note: I enjoy reading my grammatical errors from previous posts. It brings me much pleasure to know that my literary competence is low. And to think, CBC gave me a degree...they must give it out like candy and just give one to anyone.

Anyway - the reason for this blog is because MonitaSandrita brought up a good question. She asked what I'll be doing in September. That is a valid question, so thank-you Sandra. Actually, I often find myself wondering the same thing. As of now, I am clueless. I've applied to the U of A to become a first year student again - something I'm very much NOT looking forward to. I have yet to hear back from them as to whether or not I would meet their "standards" for being a first year. Otherwise, I might try and find a youth work job. But since I will be signing a rental agreement, I intend on staying here in the city.

2 comments:

Sandra Plett said...

Thank you for answering my question? Seriously...sounds like you're in that tough spot of figuring out the next step...I hope that you feel some sort of peace as you take step for the future!

Jemma said...

signing a rental agreement...for life.