It's not really sleep walking if you don't get out of bed though right? So it's more active-sleeping. Some people are physically active, sometimes I'm nocturnally active.
Anyway, I thought I was good because I have gone without incident for a while now...with the exception of the time that I thought Lucy was out of her crate and on Gus' bed...and then somehow Lucy turned into Gus who was trying to get out of my way...and Lucy magically appeared in her crate again.
Or the time, I spent 5 minutes trying to plug in my cell phone because there was a loose cord hanging by my bed.
Without incident. Of course...
Anyway, Edward informed me that the other night I woke him up because I thought someone was sleeping in our bed...with us. Completely logically that someone would break in, and climb into bed with us.... Turns out, it was a pillow, but don't worry...I guess I figured that out in my sleep.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment