Friday, August 28, 2009

And that's when I decided....

I'm going to be homeless....but not living in the streets. I'm wondering if I'd get a traffic violation for that because I really do have quite a few furniture items. Not to mention I have paid too many tickets this summer. The first one, was funny - I was okay with it. I knew I deserved it because I speed all the time. The second one - he was being a jerk and was on this big power trip. Anyway. Tickets certainly weren't the reason that I actually decided to post something.

I'm going to take time off from school. At least a semester...maybe two? It's looking like two...Alicia is really quite persuasive. The scary thing is, I've had to refrain myself from signing up for courses. Apparently, my fixes are pretty costly.

Anyway - yeah. With the exception of 1 year, (out of high school), I've pretty much only had one year off- and that's when I worked at a boarding school. I need to live, breath, heal from some stuff, etc... October should be an interesting month - that'll be the time when I need to look for a home and a job. Right now, I'm lying in my empty room. All the furniture items are out - and only the boxes need to be moved out...I'm exhausted (moving does that)...and not freaking out about the fact that I don't have anything planned. Talk to me Sunday and things might be different. But for now. That's what I'm doing and what I'm up to. And - I'm learning to become a law-abiding citizen.

and no, I was responsibly - by law or otherwise, for the accidents of this year.

1 comment:

Lori West said...

so i randomly decided to see if you were blogging...and you had :) hope you are feeling a little more settled about being homeless.