Lately, I have been lamenting over the fact that I will NOT be putting in a garden this year because I will be moving in a month or so. During the day - I've been trying to scheme on how to make this work anyway. I could plant the garden...move and then visit in the evenings to work on the garden, etc... I could go rent a plot...
But really, I work stupid hours landscaping - no, not just cutting grass. Instead landscaping - let us haul rock or carry around large cement blocks that weigh 110 pounds (they didn't really mention the weight until after we were done...but these things were brutal for me because we had to load them off the truck (together) and I'm short. That means I was lifting from the height of my neck... it sucked!!!).
So after a 50 hr week...o wait, I shouldn't exagerate...I only worked 49.5 hrs. But I'm exhausted. And then I caught myself thinking, "It's the long weekend, I really wish I could put in a garden." Because I totally have the energy right now!!! Last year I had a garden and I was landscaping - and I hated the amount of work that I would have to put in the evenings after work I would get off work. But apparently I didn't learn because I still want a garden! So here I am. coveting my neighbor's garden.
Speaking of neighbor, maybe I'll have to find a neighbor and sneak some of their produce....
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment