Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Moment of honesty
In many ways, I feel like a jerk for posting this on a blog vs. emailing each individual in person... in other ways, it's hard to explain once, let alone repeatedly. I've sort of withdrawn from people for the last while... um, quite a while. Not because the whole world is full of jerks and I hate people. More, because life has been really rough lately and I've been struggling quite a bit. Initiating and maintaining relationships has definitely been lacking...I've been on strike from emailing people for I don't know how long (occasionally I send one or two out) and I realize I've probably hurt people. Eventually, yeah...I do plan on emailing people personally so I'm not viewing this blog as a cop-out. But this is just where I'm at and might be for a while longer....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hear ya. At very least I'm glad that I can check out your blog and know some of the news in your life. How has this year at Taylor been so far? Hope it's swell :)
Good to know where you're at. And I don't think you need to feel bad about not emailing people...sometimes I think that technology has actually made life harder in ways...and at times one just needs to take a break. As long as you're doing all right. Are you?
In life...sometimes there are moments when you get high....I mean, there are high's. And then there are low's. I can't say I'm sitting on a mountain top. It seems as though I'm being led through this period of breaking... the word "pleasant" definitely isn't in the vocab right now. I don't know where this is all going to lead... Sunday school answers somewhat hollow. But this is where I am now.
Post a Comment