So, I feel like I'm running around with my head cut off. Life is so ridiculous - it's so full. I've discovered that working as an RD - there are certain times when life is chaos. This is one of them. I've also discovered that it overlaps with the crazy times of being a student. Good thing I have my feet in both. I also decided to help out with the planning of our church Easter service. Which has been cool and fun...but really, the timing of it - well, let's just say, if I could ask for an extension, I would.
April 28th will be a glorious day. It means that I will be free of my classes and will just have to focus on the summer.... which i have some decisions to make about that.
I have a job landscaping - o the beauty of a no-brainer job. But it would mean working long and hard hours. I could be doing admin. here in our department but I don't know if I'd be able to handle that. I do well with admin, but it's not my passion in life. So I have to decide that by Tuesday.
Anyways - thought I should let you know that I am indeed alive and running...in fact the heart rate is quite elevated
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Bidne...I know I owe you an email...and it will come....Just wanted to let you know that I do read your blog...sometimes I don't feel like writing cause it seems no one is reading it anyways. Well, hope your decisions are good...I didn't know you were taking classes...Later,
Jer
Post a Comment