There is on word that I associate with midterms. I associate this same word with Finals...and homework itself. I probably haven't ever talked about it. It's called "Procrastination." That's right. So since, I've been diligently studying, I should inform you of what I have learned - this would be my extra-curricular learning. See, we had stupid cold weather for 2 weeks (not just in the 20's...but the 30's and high 40's) and every once in a while I would see these squirrels. And I would think to myself "I thought you guys hibernated!" So rather than looking into it immediately, I saved it...not intentionally, but of course you think of these things when you should be doing something else...like, "hey, I have a midterm in African History tomorrow...I should blog!!!" kinda like that... so obviously, it becomes a priority to look at the hibernation patterns of squirrels during midterm week. Just to let you all know, because I know you have all been wondering this yourself. GROUND squirrels hibernate while TREE squirrels do not. I didn't look into the physical differences of why - maybe I'll get back to you during finals.
Hibernator vs. the non-hibernator
Someone is getting ripped off.
No comments:
Post a Comment