Reflections, Rants and pretty much just Random.
Oh Kristy! This definitely made me laugh. Wonder what part of the "Body of Christ" I would be?!!
I think it's a free for all...choose the part that you wish. If there is anything that I've learned it is "Name it and claim!" I'm claiming the middle finger...???
Wow...these are great!!! Not gonna lie...the third one is far too true in my church...at least that's how I feel...grr...it just got me angry!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Kristy! This definitely made me laugh. Wonder what part of the "Body of Christ" I would be?!!
I think it's a free for all...choose the part that you wish. If there is anything that I've learned it is "Name it and claim!" I'm claiming the middle finger...???
Wow...these are great!!! Not gonna lie...the third one is far too true in my church...at least that's how I feel...grr...it just got me angry!!!
Post a Comment