Monday, September 18, 2006

How's Taylor

Taylor and I have been stressed out. Yes indeed. We have had better times. But right now...you just do what you have to do to get through. I have some pretty great students. Of course, the beginning is all about testing the waters. Hopefully, we are through that stage. But for the most part, it's been pretty good student wise. Working with the students is what I love...and so yeah, it is truly a joy being with them and they are just a huge blessing in general.

Some pretty heavy things have come our way politically... and that saps energy.

Boss wise. They hired 2 part-timers. Both are great. It's an interesting transition and it would be nice to have more stability...but I would rather have them than to have no one.

All in all - these past 2 months have been a huge stretch for me. I'm hoping that at some point things will ease. But also pacing myself because it looks as though some of these challenges will continue throughout the entire year.

So there it is in a nutshell...

No comments: